The ABC’s of Makeup
Products that you need for makeup
If you want to look your best without any flaw, you need full makeup kit. If you don’t use foundation something will look missing on your face, if you don’t apply mascara your eyes won’t match rest of your face. We need full makeup kit.
- Lipstick: One product that complete all your makeup is lipstick. It makes your lips look fresh and more colorful. There’s stick and liquid option. Usually people like to apply lipstick in color that match the clothes they have worn.
- Eyeshadow: Eyeshadows makes eye colors pop and define your eye shape. Eyeshadow colors depends on your eye color. Usually people like the use eyeshadows that match their clothes. You apply it on you eyelid and you can find 2 options, eyeshadows that in cream form and powder form.
- Mascara: Makes your eye lashes look more dark and defined. There’s lots of different color options for mascara but people usually always use black one, and sometimes they use brown one for more softer looks.
- Eyepencil: People like to choose eye pencil color depends on their eye color to make good matchups. Buy soft ones, and try to be careful when you apply it.
- Eyeliner: You apply it close to your eyelashes as a line to make your eyes more dramatic. People with bigger eyes apply eyeliners a lot more.
- Foundation: Cover all the flaws you have on your face while making your face all the same color/shade. There’s different foundations for different skin types, color and problems you have on your face.
- Powder: You can use powders to set your foundation or use it alone on your face. Powders with coverage are used on face only without foundation. Some powders are for to set foundation.
- Blush: Used on apples of your cheeks to give fresh look to your makeup. You apply it after powder, you can find powder or cream form of blushes. People who have oily skin type use blushes in powder form. people with dry skin type usually use cream form ones.
- Concealer: You apply concealers under your eyes, or areas you have some serious flaws that foundation can’t cover alone. It makes the makeup look more natural and flawless.
- Makeup Primer: You apply it before or after your makeup, it usually make pores look smaller, and have softer skin. You can find it in cream form and it makes your makeup to look more natural and last longer on your face.
Be careful when you are buying makeup products
There is some points that you should be careful when you are buying makeup products. The store you buy, your skin type, your eye color and how you want your makeup to be…
- The store you buy your makeup products is important. Only buy original products from brands, there’s lots of fake makeup products, that made in China. These products can make your skin to break out or even worse.
- Makeup products should have natural ingredients, some chemicals can make your skin bad like fake products.
- Do not use expired makeup products, check for the dates on products to finish them before they expired.
- If you don’t wear so much makeup usually, stay away from big palettes. Tey can go expired before you even use them all.
- IFyou have really dry skin type, you should buy products that have oils in it. If you have oily skin type you should use more water based products, espeacially for foundations.
- Do not buy from brands you don’t know, or brands that doesn’t have name at all.
- Don’t buy a foundation before trying it on your face and check it in sunlight to see exact color it have. In spotlight it may look different, it will look more pale in spotlight.